Born and raised in country Australia (Coonamble and Orange, New South Wales), Timothy Ginty has lived in and written from Spain’s Catalonia, Andalucía, and Galicia, where he worked as an English as a Second Language teacher. Today, Tim writes from Sydney, Australia, where he works in humanitarian communications.
Lives and Times… Writing on the World Around us.
Crossing the borders of journalism and reflection, Lives and Times is writing on the world around us; its people, landscapes, and potential. Lives and Times is writing on the natural world, societal transformation, and human diversity.
Tim can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim’s work has been published in:
- Global Voices: An international community of writers working to build understanding across borders.
- Outras Palavras: The leading Brazilian journal of post-capitalist thought.
- The Equal Times: Global news and analysis to inform and inspire action, founded by the ITUC.
- Independent Australia: A progressive journal focusing on Australian politics, democracy, and the environment.
- Roar Magazine: A global journal of the radical imagination, providing grassroots perspectives from the front-lines of the global struggle for real democracy.
- Sherry Wines: Official website of the Sherry Wine Council.
- Slow Travel Magazine
- GoNomad Travel
- The Labor Herald
- Jerez Tourism
- BMA Streetpress
- The Western Advocate
- University of Canberra Creative Writing Anthology