Born and raised in country Australia (Coonamble and Orange, New South Wales), Timothy Ginty has lived in and written from Spain’s Catalonia, Andalucía, and Galicia, where he worked as an English as a Second Language teacher. Today, Tim writes from Sydney, Australia, where he works in humanitarian communications.
Lives and Times… Writing on the World Around us.
Crossing the borders of journalism and reflection, Lives and Times is writing on the world around us; its people, landscapes, ans potential. Lives and Times is writing on the natural world, societal transformation, and human diversity.
Tim can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim’s work has been published in:
- The Equal Times: News and news to inform and inspire action.
- Independent Australia: A Progressive journal focusing on politics, democracy, and the environment.
- Roar Magazine: A journal of the radical imagination.
- Sherry Wines: Official website of the Sherry Wine Council.
- Slow Travel Magazine
- GoNomad Travel
- The Labor Herald
- Jerez Tourism
- BMA Streetpress
- The Western Advocate
- University of Canberra Creative Writing Anthology